About the video tutorial
Series 1, Episode 13- Part 2 of 12 Crafts of Cardmaking, the technique of digital craft with a focus on the photographic image used as a frame, background, topper, typography and embellishment card design.
Please, download the printable in PDF from the blog:
This episode looks at making the greeting card which has been designed digitally by combining the uses or styles learned in previous episodes.
In this video series of 12 crafts of cardmaking, the technique of digital craft with a focus on photographic cards, Anino Ogunjobi teaches with demonstrations on how to make a greeting card design combining five design uses on a greeting card using the printable designed in part one of this video tutorial on Corel PaintShop Pro graphics software.
In this part of the tutorial, she made a handmade greeting card.
- Creating a frame, background, topper, typography and embellishment.
- Five different card design uses combined in a greeting card design- frame, background, topper, typography and embellishment.
- Demonstration using printable designed in part 1 of this video tutorial.
- Using one image in designing the greeting card.
- Highlighting the next video series(series 2) Stencilling Technique.