About the video tutorial
Series 1, Episode 13- Part 1 of 12 Crafts of Cardmaking, the technique of digital craft with a focus on the photographic image used as a frame, background, topper, typography and embellishment card design.
Please, download the printable in PDF from the blog:
This episode looks at designing the greeting card digitally by combining the uses or styles learned in previous episodes.
In this video series of 12 crafts of cardmaking, the technique of digital craft with a focus on photographic cards, Anino Ogunjobi teaches with demonstrations on how to use one photographic image to make a greeting card design combining five different technique using Corel PaintShop Pro graphics software.
In this part of the tutorial, she designed a card digitally.
- Creating a frame, background, topper, typography and embellishment.
- Five different card design uses combined in a greeting card design- frame, background, topper, typography and embellishment.
- Digital demonstration in Corel PaintShop Pro.
- Using one image in designing the greeting card.
- Designing the printable to make the handmade greeting card.
- Exporting and saving the designs.
- Designing the greeting card digitally using a photographic image.