Series 2 Episode 4 of 12 Crafts of Cardmaking, the technique of stencilling used as background design
About the video tutorial
Series 2, Episode 4 of 12 Crafts of Cardmaking, the technique of stencilling used as a background card design.
In this video series of 12 crafts of cardmaking, the technique of stencilling, Anino Ogunjobi teaches with demonstrations on how to use a stencil image to make background design for a greeting card using watercolour paint, artist brushes- round and flat.
- Colouring the stencil design with watercolour paint.
- Painting the stencil design in different colours.
- Matting, layering and glueing cardstock.
- Creating colourful dense design by overlaying designs using watercolour paint.
- Background design demonstrated.
- Mixing and using watercolour paint without water.