About the Video
Series 2 Episode 3 of 12 Crafts of Cardmaking, the technique of stencilling used as single motif design
About the video tutorial.
Series 2, Episode 3 of 12 Crafts of Cardmaking, the technique of stencilling used as a single motif card design.
In this video series of 12 crafts of cardmaking, the technique of stencilling, Anino Ogunjobi teaches with demonstrations on how to use a stencil image to make single motif design for a greeting card using acrylic paint, artist brushes- fan and flat.
She used a portion of a wall stencil to make the single motif design on the A5 greeting card.
- Colouring the stencil design with acrylic paint.
- Using the flat artist brush in 90 degrees angle to create add shadow to the petals while creating vein-like effects on the petals.
- Using the fan brush to create highlight and feathering effect like veins on the petals while blending the paint.
- Using a portion of a large stencil for a wall on the greeting card.
- Single motif design demonstrated.
- Creating contrast using acrylic paint.