About the video tutorial
Series 2, Episode 6 of 12 Crafts of Cardmaking, the technique of stencilling used as a topper card design.
In this video series of 12 crafts of cardmaking, the technique of stencilling, Anino Ogunjobi teaches with demonstrations on how to use a stencil image to make topper design for a greeting card using the eye-shadow palette of a make-up kit(any art medium or media can be used), makeup application sponge and embossing/ die-cutting machine.
- Colouring the stencil design with the eye-shadow palette of a make-up kit(any art medium or media can be used) and makeup application sponge.
- Cutting\ splitting the topper created to make a larger topper with a band\ strip over the design.
- Matting, layering and gluing cardstock.
- Creating a topper design demonstrated.
- Embossing the stencil using a die-cutting / embossing machine.