About the Video
Series 2 Episode 2 of 12 Crafts of Cardmaking, the technique of stencilling used as corner design
About the video tutorial.
Series 2, Episode 2 of 12 Crafts of Cardmaking, the technique of stencilling used as a corner card design.
In this video series of 12 crafts of cardmaking, the technique of stencilling, Anino Ogunjobi teaches with demonstrations on how to use a stencil image to make corner design for a greeting card using a liner pen.
She designed the front of the card, a coordinating insert.
- Colouring the stencil design with lines using liner pens.
- Insert to coordinate and complement the corner on the front of the card design.
- Cutting into the stencil design to make a fluttering (3d) effect.
- Using one image in designing the decorative edge, insert and back of the greeting card.
- Corner design demonstrated.